John (Hyungsoo) Ahn is a Registered USPTO Patent Attorney who loves ingenuity. He hopes to advance innovation by helping creative entrepreneurs and businesses thrive in their respective fields. John received his B.S. in Biology from the University of California, Riverside and his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law.
John has experience drafting patent applications for laser systems and various military devices during his time working at the Naval Surface Warfare Center. He also has experience responding to office actions for various trademark applications and receiving favorable outcomes.
John is registered to practice in the state of California and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
In his spare time, John enjoys running with his dog, writing music, playing soccer with friends, keeping up to date with personal tech devices, and going to karaoke bars.
REGISTRATION & LICENSE
- California State Bar Association # 304304
- Korean American Bar ASsociation San Diego, Secretary
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: Reg. # 74118
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- CRU GCO Intern
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Pepperdine University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Biology earned from University of California, Riverside