Henry (Hank) Dixon is an attorney who has a strong interest in helping entrepreneurs and businesses succeed. Hank provides general counsel legal advice and services to start-ups and established businesses.
Hank has over 20 years of legal, corporate, and government experience. He served as General Counsel at AIS, a satellite communications company. Hank also has private sector experience in the energy industry, and he has worked on Wall Street. He served as Senior Counsel at Shell Oil and Shell Wind Energy, and as a Vice President at JP Morgan Chase.
Hank attended the University of California, Berkeley and earned a BA in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. He earned a JD from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law. Hank is admitted to practice in Washington State. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, King County Bar Association and the National Bar Association. Hank has engaged in Pro-Bono legal work at the Southwest Legal Clinic in West Seattle, and he serves on the King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinics Committee.
Hank enjoys spending time with his family and friends, running, cycling, playing basketball and traveling.
REGISTRATION & LICENSE
- Washington State Bar Association # 43889
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- AIS: Vice President and General Counsel
- Talisman Energy: Vice President
- Shell Oil Company/Shell Wind Energy: Senior Counsel
- J.P. Morgan Chase: Vice President
- U.S. House of Representatives: Legislative Director/Legislative Counsel
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science earned from University of California, Los Angeles