Greggory Dawson is an intellectual property attorney who enjoys advancing innovation by helping entrepreneurs, inventors, start-ups, and established companies commercialize their new technologies, and protect their intellectual property rights.
Greggory has experience negotiating and drafting patent license agreements and trademark license agreements, conducting patentability searches and trademark searches, filing trademark registration applications, and conducting freedom to operate analyses for clients in New York, Washington, and the United Kingdom.
Greggory received his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, and he is admitted to practice in Washington State and New York.
Greggory also enjoys hiking, fishing, running, playing video games, and traveling to new places with his wife.
REGISTRATION & LICENSE
- Washington State Bar Association # 49182
- King County Bar Association
- New York State Office of Court Administration # 5338942
- New York State Bar Association
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Syracuse University College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies earned from University of Washington
- Bachelor of Sciences in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.) earned from University of Washington (in progress – expected completion in 2018)