Christopher Mayle is a patent attorney who loves creativity and helping inventors bring their ideas to life. Christopher received a degree in mechanical engineering and a minor in biomechanical engineering from the University of Florida as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois.
During his time in law school, Christopher was a member in the Intellectual Property Society and Black Law Students Association. He also participated in Intellectual Property moot court. He worked at the University of Illinois General counsel, where he worked on various matters revolving trademark, copyright, and contracts. He also worked at a law firm drafting legal memoranda for trademark matters.
Christopher is a member of the Florida Bar and Hillsborough County Bar Association. He enjoys running in various 5ks and half marathons, playing tennis and racquetball and creating short stories.
REGISTRATION & LICENSE
- Florida State Bar Association # 114613
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: Reg. # 72954
- Torts 1-Year Experience
- Intellectual Property Moot Court
- Trademark and Copyright Cases at the University of Illinois
- General Counsel
- Trademark Infringement Cases
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from University of Illinois School of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Minor in Biomechanical earned from University of Florida