Archana Agrawal is a business consultant, management accountant, and program manager. She leverages her strong investment and consulting background to provide businesses with strategic planning, growth, and finance advice. She has worked with clients in several countries, including the UK, the UAE, Germany, and India.
Archana’s global perspective spans multiple industries, which helps her to provide a well-rounded perspective and clearly communicate to a broad range of clients. She is able to provide business planning, strategy implementation, financial forecasting, and valuations advice. She has also worked on mass recruitment projects in healthcare, construction, and education, and has designed and developed processes for growing companies and organization. Growing pains are experienced by all; don’t get caught out. She is comfortable working with large sets of data and enjoys working with companies to create better data collection strategies for customer-centric decision making.
Archana is also currently studying for an MBA from the University of Washington. Her degree, though well-rounded, focuses on strategy and finance, and she would like to use her developed understanding for business strategy help small businesses. Prior to business school, she earned a B.Sc. in Accounting and Finance from the University of Kent at Canterbury and a Management Accounting qualification from the ICAEW.
From London, England, she now lives in Seattle, Washington with her husband Gregg. She enjoys cooking, spending time with her family and friends, and traveling.
- Venture Capital
- Financial Planning & Analyst in Public Sector, Healthcare, and Real Estate
- Legal Innovation & Finance
- Prototype Development
- Technology Brokering amp;& Promotions
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Accounting and Finance earned from University of Kent at Cantebury
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) Certificate in Management Accounting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Agile Certification
- Organizational Development Training
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) earned from the University of Washington Foster School of Business, 2017