Bold Patents Now Has a Physical and Digital Book!
BOLD IDEAS: THE INVENTOR'S GUIDE TO PATENTS
“Bold Ideas: An Inventor’s Guide to Patents” cuts through the legalese and complications of the U.S. Patent system and gives you clear, direct answers to the most common and intriguing questions in Patent Law.
The goal of this book is to equip you, as the inventor, with a core level of knowledge about the Patent system and related intellectual property so that you can make intelligent business decisions related to your startup, business, or solo venture.
You can now own and read “Bold Ideas: An Inventor’s Guide to Patents” on your Amazon Kindle E-Readers! Purchase and Download your copy for the Amazon Kindle today!
Bold Patents partners with TownSquared to provide local legal advice and has been able to expand its reach through the fantastic network of business owners and entrepreneurs.
On February 22, 2017, J.D. Houvener was on a TownSquared Legal Panel geared toward helping small businesses, here is the video of the event: https://townsq.co/2mPShIQ.
Would you like to have patent and legal news delivered straight to you? Bold Patents provides two monthly newsletters showcasing articles in our fields of specialty!
Choose between the Bold Bullets Newsletter, which provides interesting reads on new patents, technology, and developments in Aerospace, Healthcare, and Software, and the Bold Legal Bulletin, which provides you the latest legal news on patents, technology, and developments in the legal and business sphere! Subscribers will also receive updates of the Bold Blog!, Bold Bits!, and upcoming Bold Patents events. Sign-up is easy and free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the subscription list! Unsubscribe at anytime!
Resources and Research
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO): The USPTO is responsible for granting and administering U.S. patents and trademarks.
- Public Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR): Search for publicly available patent documents.
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS): Search for publicly available trademark documents.
- United States Copyright Office: The US Copyright Office is responsible for registering copyright claims.
- JP Morgan Chase and SourceLink As an entrepreneur, map your assets, and gain access to a collection of resources based upon the location of your business.
- Find Law Seattle Patent Law Great resource for finding information on Patent Law in the Greater Seattle Area.
- PTRC by state Patent and trademark resource center locations by state.
- District of Columbia Great resource for finding information on Patent Law in the District of Columbia.
Other Patent & Intellectual Property Reading
- UpCounsel: An interactive patent law resource tool that connects people with helpful articles, legal documents, and even lawyers.
- Patently-O: America’s leading patent law source.
- IP Watchdog: A great patent blog with good links to other resources.
- Patently Silly: Although a little crude, this website makes light of some of the more “edgy” patents.
Bold Patents Answers Questions on www.Avvo.com