A showcase of Aerospace, Healthcare, and Software patent law news
- Advancements in computing and advanced composite manufacturing have changed the aerospace industry. The wing has been reinvented with wing warping or wing morphing. Engineers have successfully developed a wing that essentially changes its shape by “flexing,” increasing efficiency, decreasing weight, and requiring less moving parts!
- Would you like to have your own personal travel aircraft? Soon you may own one! The Martin Aircraft Company plans on making personal jetpacks available for personal use by 2030.
- The FDA has approved and provided clearance for a device that is used to treat jaundice in infants. The startup, NeoLight, is preparing to market Skylife, a portable phototherapy system that is accessible and effective to all patients in need of treatment.
- NeoLight isn’t the only company working to treat infants with jaundice. SnugLit is an invention created as a wearable treatment for infants that help treat jaundice. Read more on the Bold Blog!
- One of the main issues behind VR is the fact that users are tethered. Whether the users are physically limited by the limitations of the hardware, or bottlenecked by the limitations of their software, VR requires expensive and powerful equipment to create the immersive experiences advertised. Fortunately, there is Furion. Furion is a new software that allows smartphones to overcome their hardware and software limitations, and run untethered VR programs with high quality!
- VR is the future of entertainment. So far, Samsung, Sony, Facebook, and HTC have established themselves in the VR market. Yet, VR enthusiasts are still awaiting other major players to join the market; Nintendo is one of these companies.
Would you like to have patent news delivered straight to you? Bold IP provides a monthly newsletter showcasing articles in our fields of specialty! Read interesting news on new patents, technology, and developments in Aerospace, Healthcare, and Software! Subscribers will also receive updates of the Bold Blog!, Bold Bits!, and upcoming Bold IP events. Sign-up is easy and free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the subscription list! Unsubscribe at anytime!
Fill in the form below – so you can be added to our mailing list and be updated
Bold Bullets! Newsletter Archive
Check out past newsletters sent to our subscribers. Be sure to subscribe to receive the latest news on patents, technology, and developments in Aerospace, Healthcare, and Software!